Compact yet powerful winch offers dynamic movement of heavy stage objects
and maximum versatility for rigging solutions.
- Lifting capacity: 50 kg (110 lb)
- Lifting height: 12 m (39 ft)
- Lifting speed: Variable: 9-45 cm/s (3.5-17.7 in/s)
- Full control from the lighting desk
- Advanced positioning system with high accuracy
The strongest winch in the Wahlberg range.
The Winch 50 maintains a compact form while providing 50Kg (110 lb) of lifting strength.
Working alone or configured together, the Winch 50 can be used for flying dimensional set pieces or
rigging heavier weight drapery fabrics.
DMX control makes setting positions and limits quick and easy, and complex motion cues can be written and
recalled with ease.
Suitable for heavy weight fabric rigging, and for lifting scenic elements like flats, ceiling pieces,
picture frames and window units.
The Winch 50 is a great winch for lifting and moving stage props, screens, drapes, lights, etc. in and out of the stage area
Several winches can easily be connected as a chain, allowing for advanced and creative ways of making dynamic movements.
It takes only 3 winches to lift and move an object 3-dimensionally.
The winch is controlled from the lighting desk, and can thus be controlled
in interaction with the lighting to add dynamism to the show.
The winch has an advanced positioning system controlled from a 16 bit DMX channel and is highly accurate;
the winch stops within 1 mm.
The speed of the winch is also controlled from the lighting desk, and it is possible to set the upper and lower limits
of the movement of the winch, thus adjusting its range of motion.TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Power supply : 200-240 v AC 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption : 500 W
- Power inlet / outlet : Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 NAC3PX (F/M)
- Lifting height : 12 m/ 39 ft
- DMX control signal : DMX 512 1990 + DMX 512A / 6 channels used
- DMX connection : 5 pole XLR, Male & Female
- Lifting capacity : 50 kg (110 lb)
- Lifting speed : 9-45 cm/s (3.5-17.7 in/s)
- Min. load : 5 kg (11 lb)
- Lifting wire specifications
- Lifting wire : 3 mm (1/8 in) 19 x 7 galvanized steel wire ( EN 12385-4)
- Min. breaking load (wire): 588 kg (5.79 kN / 1, 296 lb)
- Wire safety factor: Minimum 10
- Wire fleet: 83 mm (3.27 in)
- Wire fleet angle: none
- Mounting clamp : 2 x 2 slim eye coupler 50 mm (2 in)
- Motor : 230V AC, 0.55 kW 2800 rpm
- Duty cycle
- Maximum 30 % at max. load
- Minimum 23 min OFF after 10 minutes ON